Old 16-05-2005, 03:54 AM

Greetings!
I had the same Problem with cats and my mulch up around my house and
around my Crepe Myrtles........ Home Depot sells a Dog & Cat Repellent
made by "Havahart". It works Great! I have been using it for about 3
years now. 3 to 5 full trigger sprays is good for one Square Foot is
lasts for up to 7 to 10 days. Another great application is on Trash
bags on Trash days. Since I have used the Repellent, I have never have
my trash torn open and spread across the lawn.
Good Luck!
Michael

On Wed, 11 May 2005 00:57:52 GMT, "T. L. Pope-Green"
wrote:

Does anyone have any solutions for keeping stray cats out of my mulch?
TIA
--
We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp,some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors.... but they all