Old 16-05-2005, 05:05 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On 15 May 2005 20:08:02 -0700, "Ann in Houston"
wrote:

This stuff likely will help with cold, heat, rain and even coons and
herons.BUT--- I used a more flexible version of it a couple of years
ago and within two hours, a koi jumped up and landed in the middle of
it, where he died. I wouldn't use it.

This stuff really works to keep the heat in heated swimming pools, no hype.
But Ann brings up a very good point. In good time, it will be summer and
heating our ponds will be the farthest things from our minds. Now my
lily pond with no koi, hmmmmmm, maybe I can win that first lily bloom of
the year contest next year, or would that be cheating? ;-) ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~