Old 16-05-2005, 06:34 AM
Alan Gould

In article , Bob Hobden
writes
Not tried "organic" chemicals for pest control so can't comment.

Chemicals such as insecticides, herbicides and fungicides are not used
in organic systems.

In a totally separate wildlife garden then OK.
Our site is a 9.6 acre wildlife garden except for 4 plots 2 of which are
ours so we don't have to think about giving wildlife somewhere, it's more
about fighting to keep wildlife off our plots/veg.

Each gardener to their own way of gardening. We work with nature and we
find it very rewarding. We would find it very stressful to fight nature.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.