Old 16-05-2005, 12:24 PM
Tosh Tosh is offline
Registered User

Thanks Mike,
I didn't actually plant the pip for fruit,,, but as it has grown quite well,,,, I just wondered ???? I don't want to wait 10 years or so though !
I don't mind buying something,,,, preferably something more exotic,,, any idea
what fruit/nuts grow well in West Cornwall please ?
I have a very small plot that gets a bit of early morning sun, then is hidden whilse the sun moves around the house,, then quite warm/hot in afternoon/evening sun.
I also have a narrow strip between a boundary fence (poss south facing,,, but about 5 feet from the house) This also gets the early sun & maybe a bit of later/hotter sun. (I can e-mail a rough drawing to anyone that is willing to help)
Am only interested in growing edible stuff.
Any advice appreciated.
thanks all
Tosh