Old 16-05-2005, 01:59 PM
Gene

LOL - Thanks!

Gene
Briggs, TX

"Katra" wrote in message
In article ,
"Gene" wrote:

I've looked all over for a few horseradish seeds, and can't find any.
The stuff grows from seeds, right?

Gene

No need!!!

I have a rather large pot of Horseradish started from a root I bought at
the grocery store.

It is VERY invasive so you will want to keep it in a pot. Mine is a few
years old now and I have several "babies" in the pot from the original
root.

Trust me. Just buy a nice, fresh, healthy root from the grocery store
and stick it in a large pot. Preferably 3 to 5 gallon pot.

It will grow and propagate. You don't need seeds.
--
K.

Sprout the MungBean to reply

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell see, I have friends
in both places." --Mark Twain