Old 16-05-2005, 02:01 PM
Jack

I just really like the oakleaf's, thats why I wanted them in front. The
look we want is less leafy, but some blooming (if that makes any sense.)

I always see lots of plants in the nursery I like, I just never know where
to put them !! For example, saw a beautiful mockorange that I have no idea
where I would put three of them

"Newt" wrote in message

Jack Wrote:
Zone 5.
I own a center hall colonial. My planting scheme in the front of the
house is going to be a bit formal. I was thinking of putting some
skyrocket junipers, and perhaps some oakleaf hydrangeas surrounded by
boxwoods.
Wondering what else you might use in this situation. Going for a
symmetrical look.
Thanks.

Hi Jack,

Oakleaf hydrangea is not a formal shrub and is not evergreen. Sounds
like you have full to part sun. Are you looking for something that
blooms? How tall and wide?

Newt

--
Newt