Old 16-05-2005, 11:07 AM
mike. buckley

In message , davek
writes

"datsy" wrote in message

Last year I posted a message about my beautiful, non-invasive clump of
mint which attracted dozens of butterflies. Since then I have moved and
now find bits of mint growing all over the garden - I see what everybody
meant about it taking over the garden!!

So it does. Incidentally, if you raise various varieties of mint in a pot or
planter they all end up with the scent and flavour of the strongest. (Not a
lot of people know that)
;-)
DaveK.

Anybody got any use for Spearmint? I know that regular mint tastes great
on lamb :-), but I have loads of spearmint (kept for the scent) and
can't find any uses for it?

--
Mike Buckley
RD350LC2