Old 16-05-2005, 04:28 PM
paghat

In article . com, "simy1"
wrote:

I am moving dirt in my backyard, and with the heavy load, I got
four flat tires on my wheelbarrow. No puncture, just air escaping
at the junction of tire and wheel. I can not pump it and I have to
take it to the tire shop where they are usually able to inflate it
with compressed air. I don't want to buy another
wheelbarrow so I can get a spare wheel for quick substitutions,
but where can I get a spare wheel? Home Depot does not have it.

I bought a solid rubber wheel & replaced the stupid deflatable one that
came with the wheelbarrow. This improved the wheelbarrow EVER so much. The
solid wheels are sold at all hardware stores because the vendors know
damned well the cheap deflatable one that comes with a wheelbarrow is
worthless.

-paghat the ratgirl
--
Get your Paghat the Ratgirl T-Shirt he