Old 16-05-2005, 08:45 PM

I smiled reading your post Henry. Its thrilling to watch them survive
and blossom- This is only my 2nd year with a rose garden. I live in FL
and we have blooms almost yr round. I've taken a while to learn how to
use fungicide without destroying (!) my bushes... and dead head and pull
black spot leaves off here and there almost daily enjoying every minute!
I have started a miniature rose collection with STARINA and KIRSTEN and
would love to hear of other favorite minis that any of you can
recommend. My minis will all be in urns... Oh, and have you see the new
Jackson Perkin's BLACK rose??? Its Gorgeous!! Its actually an extremely
dark mauve or red I believe. There's also a stripped mauve called
TIGRESS that's new and unusual... to me. Happy Gardening!