Old 16-05-2005, 04:33 PM
George

"Gill Passman" gillspamattaylorpassmanspam.co.uk wrote in message
.. .

Thanks for that posting ;-)

A lot of stuff in there for me to consider. Actually I hadn't thought about
the feed to the upper level getting blocked.....Maybe I should just plant it
out to give a little extra filtration prior to the water going down to the
lower level.

Been out with a tape measure today and we certainly have space for hiding
some external canisters.

Had a look at your filter system and Jan's. More info to digest....

BTW I like the pond - very similar in style to the sort of thing we are
thinking about.....

Thanks again
Gill

Sure. No problem.