Old 17-05-2005, 12:47 AM
rj

rich hammett wrote in
:

In talk.origins sanoi, hitaasti kuin hämähäkki:
Author of Parallel Worlds; stated in the documentary alien worlds
that life is an accident, millions of accidents, so simple, direct and
straight forward. All life on earth is based on pure chance, in a
similar pond like the one in your yard.
No Morals required.

All hail Michio Kaku!

Do you think Kakusan really studied the pond in my backyard?
How do you think you can maintain a somewhat normal flora
and fauna in a southern pond, without killing people, horses,
and birds for miles with a mosquito infestation?

rich

Those must be a different species of mosquito that the mosquitoes in Texas.
The ones in Texas only take a about 4-6 ounces and leave it's victim alive
to produce more blood. Of course the mosquites are the size of parakeets
and generally don't carry small pets off. If you get about 350 of them
they can carry a small child off which is the reason for all those "Amber
Alerts" you see originating from Texas.

rj

--
"I'm an atheist, thank God." - Dave Allen