Old 16-05-2005, 11:07 PM
Anne Lurie

I'm just jumping in here, since I have no helpful advice to add to previous
questions -- but have any of you seen the shed at Sam's Club?

I was drooling over it, trying to get my hubby to look at it. I can't quite
describe it, except to say that it looks like it is of similar construction
to the doghouse I bought at the Rubbermaid site (a bad idea, since same one
was half the price at Sam's) -- walls are molded plastic, it has
polycarbonate(?) windows in the greenhouse part, potting bench, bin for
potting soil etc.

Actually, from my own description, it sounds more like a "gardener's
shed/greenhouse" than some place I can store my lawn tractor, but it would
work for me as a place to store some garden tools, gloves, accoutrements,
etc. a bit closer to my vegetable garden.

Anne Lurie
NE Raleigh