Old 16-05-2005, 09:32 PM
Mike Lyle

Alan Gould wrote:
In article , Mike Lyle
mike_lyle_uk@REMO VETHISyahoo.co.uk writes
Oh dear! Here we go again! Why not just ask straight out "How dare
organic gardeners wear clothes?" Let's not pretend that those on
either side of the argument are stupid. No doubt some on both

sides
are, but that's irrelevant. And some of them, such as you, simply
like a good old cheerful punch-up. I suggest a new subject-line
prefix, analogous to "OT": "PUP" standing for "Punch-Up, Please".

There's no need for any punch up. The subject of organic gardening

is
fully detailed in the urg FAQ on the subject at:

http://www.nugget.demon.co.uk/MetaFA...gardening.html

My point entirely; but if Bob wants to play, I'll play. The
difference will be that, though arguing in quite the same ludic
spirit, I'll actually mean it. I won't, for example, say that if he
doesn't like eating organic things he'd better restrict his diet to
minerals, which was about the level of his sighting shots. I've
practiced on dear Franz, after all (I do hope he's OK).

--
Mike.