Old 17-05-2005, 04:32 AM
Rick

Default sick fish

My pond is about 1200gal or should I say two ponds that are connected. Only
the bottom pond has fish, six gold fish and three Koi. I recently noticed
one of my gold fish turning from its usual gold orange color to yellow. It
is turning yellow from its head to its top fin on its spine. Also it has a
yellow strip on both sides about an inch wide and a quarter inch behind its
gills.

As I started to look at all the other fish I noticed another gold fish with
little black spots on its side. Looks like someone took a ballpoint pen and
put dots on it. Any idea or help would be welcome.
Rick.