Old 17-05-2005, 08:16 AM
Michal Szymanski

Default Identification of tropical plants..

Hi
I would like to identify tropical plant that are on my pictures.
Because I am not botany expert I hope that someone from group helps
me.
I'm looking for Latin and English names for these plants.
Pictures were taken during my trips to Malaysia, Singapore and
Indonesia.
All pictures are available at: http://gdn.cuperhost.pl/pub

Short description that can be helpful for identification:
Paproc.jpg - probably lat.Cyathea australis. But it was taken in
Indonesia
(Java) near Gunung Semeru at 1500 meter above sea level.

Bako_30.jpg - I would like identify plants presented on pictures near
water

Dzbaneczki1.jpg - it is pitcher plant I do not know what species.
Picture was taken
in Singapore in Bukit Timah.

Dzbaneczki2.jpg - it is pitcher plant I do not know what species.
Picture was taken
in Borneo in Bako National Park.

Dzbaneczki3.jpg - it is pitcher plant I do not know what species.
Picture was taken
near Gunung Belumut in Malaysia. At level 1000 meter above sea level.
I suspect that it is lat.Nepenthes maxima.

DzunPant1.jpg - what is name of plant that is visible on bottom part
of picture. Picture
was taken in Malaysia.

If you identify these plants let me know. My email address is
michal_szymanski[remove

Regards
Michal Szymanski
http://gdn.superhost.pl/szymanscy-net