Old 17-05-2005, 09:38 AM
Harold Walker

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Harold Walker" contains these words:

Janet...please do not soil this site with the mention of such names as
that
idiot Bush

I'm sorry to have done so, but life is very hard for us in little ole
Britainshire. Every time we think of America, or of our own Presidential
Minister, it's impossible to avoid intrusive, paranoid glooms about the
Subject that Knows No Shame.

Couldn't you Pondovers pretend to be posting from some less loaded
location...Iran, perhaps, or Uzbekistan?

Janet.

aye lass, will do me best....at least your Presidential minister speaks
English most of the time....sometimes tho it sounds a little like Double
Dutch with a forked tongue....(in August I will practice up me Yorkshire
stuff a wee bit when over there to see if I can improve me Britainshire
stuff.).....H