Old 17-05-2005, 09:39 AM
Harold Walker

"Gary Woods" wrote in message
Janet Baraclough wrote:

Couldn't you Pondovers pretend to be posting from some less loaded
location..

Why do you think I usually refer to my location as (New) York, in the
American colonies?

Not the place here for international politics and besides, my Celtic genes
make me predisposed to gloom and depression anyway.

The past few days here have been cool and blustery, but the Fava beans are
germinating all the same.

Cheers!.............................don't you mean Broad beans Gary....H

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
home.earthlink.net/~garygarlic