Old 16-05-2005, 08:22 PM
danthemen

Default January perennial maintenance

Hello, fellow horticulturalists!

I have been set a task to write an annual maintenance plan for a whole
load of plants and one of these is the Hemerocallis 'Chicago Sunrise'.
Because this is a perennial, general maintenance for perennials could be
applied I suppose (a perennial that grows 2.1m tall and flowers in
July/August anyway).

The following must be described:
* Weeding
* Feeding
* Water
* Pest and disease control
* Control growth

Could anybody suggest the necessary maintenance requirements for this
plant in January or even every month of the year?
I hate to ask you all, but this will be an excellent test for your
knowledge and when I have received my National Certificate in
Horticulture, I will be able solve any plant and garden-related problems
you may have. Until then, this small favour would be most appreciated,
as I am swimming in a hundred and one other assignments at present and
am struggling to complete them all.
Thank you!

--
Dr Dan