Old 17-05-2005, 12:06 PM
Harold Walker

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
k...
The message
from "Harold Walker" contains these words:

aye lass, will do me best....at least your Presidential minister speaks
English most of the time....

Most of the time there are gaps punctuated by a few words which might
or might not molish scents
if if they were together end-to-end.

APOLOGIES for brutalizing your message but thought it expedient for others.

sometimes tho it sounds a little like Double
Dutch with a forked tongue....(in August I will practice up me Yorkshire
stuff a wee bit when over there to see if I can improve me Britainshire
stuff.).....H

'Appen.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

How long do you think George Bush's blood brother will stay in office now
that he is in his third term.....amybe long enough to beat Maggie's
record?????????/