Old 17-05-2005, 04:27 PM
Paulo

Default Gardenia Veitchii

HI everyone, i found an abandoned Gardenia V. not in very good shape but not
so bad either. Because I have a "thing" for trouble plants I decided to
rescued.
I put the plant (it is in a clay pot 30") in my shower and clean the leaves
and water deeply. It is planted in a very light mix, I think should be fine
as drain quiet nicely.
Next step I will put a layer of worm cast on top of the soil and put it in
my balcony (lot of light, not too much sun, just a couple of hours late
afternoon/evening)
I read coffee is good, but i am not sure if it is "a coffee" or the used
grains....
I would appreciate any idea, help, suggestions, info.....

Thanks

--
Paulo (Toronto, Zone 5b)