Old 17-05-2005, 05:08 PM

On 2005-05-16, Anne Lurie wrote:
I'm just jumping in here, since I have no helpful advice to add to previous
questions -- but have any of you seen the shed at Sam's Club?

I was drooling over it, trying to get my hubby to look at it. I can't quite
describe it, except to say that it looks like it is of similar construction
to the doghouse I bought at the Rubbermaid site (a bad idea, since same one
was half the price at Sam's) -- walls are molded plastic, it has
polycarbonate(?) windows in the greenhouse part, potting bench, bin for
potting soil etc.

Actually, from my own description, it sounds more like a "gardener's
shed/greenhouse" than some place I can store my lawn tractor, but it would
work for me as a place to store some garden tools, gloves, accoutrements,
etc. a bit closer to my vegetable garden.

I did a search on their webpage for online and instore items and did not
find what you described. There is a Smartshed with skylights and
workbench that sounds close, but no windows. Some of the green houses
looked neat for the prices.

What were the dimensions and can you find it on their site?
Anne Lurie
NE Raleigh

is a garbage address.