Old 17-05-2005, 05:00 PM
Bob Hobden

"Mike Lyle" wrote .
My point entirely; but if Bob wants to play, I'll play. The
difference will be that, though arguing in quite the same ludic
spirit, I'll actually mean it. I won't, for example, say that if he
doesn't like eating organic things he'd better restrict his diet to
minerals, which was about the level of his sighting shots. I've
practiced on dear Franz, after all (I do hope he's OK).

Can't read or do you need glasses Mike?
Perhaps Franz was fed up with silly comments such as yours above, unrelated
to the thread as written, just so you can have a go.

--
Regards
Bob