Old 17-05-2005, 06:07 PM
Phil L

Andy wrote:
:: I have a row of large conifers 15' or so... the problem is though
:: that the strip of earth beneath them is be coming a the local cat
:: toilet. I hate the idea of the kids playing out in the garden and
:: getting covered in all that nasty stuff!!
::
:: Any ideas for keeping the cats away?? Or at least discouraging
:: them from doing thier business there??

There's ten years of cat problems and methods of getting rid of them here,
we've been over this thousands of times:

http://snipurl.com/eyh7

Failing that, take a look at the newsgroup FAQ:

http://www.nugget.demon.co.uk/MetaFAQ/index.html

--
You ain't nothing but a hedgehog, foraging all the time,
You ain't nothing but a hedgehog, foraging all the time,