Old 17-05-2005, 06:25 PM
Mike

I'm sure that will endear me to my neighbours!!

Knowing how important neighbours are, and I have always had wonderful ones,
you will be more than interested in the following posting I have made just a
'few' times :-))

Much to the utter disgust of the net nannies here, (although I should be on
their kill file so they won't see this)

I have VERY great pleasure in re posting the details of an Electronic Vermin
Scarer which really works.

Put this posting up a while back.

Called the Cat and Dog Repeller, it works off 2 x 9 volt batteries and is

small and very portable unit and is easy to hide. It is made by STV
International Ltd 2002 at Little Cressingham in Norfolk

Gives a pulse of ultrasonic wave at a frequency range of 18k.hertz to 24
k.hertz, the lower part of the spectrum 'just' being audible.

So far so good. We will keep you informed

As promised. A report.

Bloody marvellous.

We have a nice clean 'cat crap' free garden !!!!!!!!!!!! :-))

Had it in 3 positions, recharged the batteries 3 times now. They last 10
days to a fortnight even more. But you don't need it in the garden all the
time, the Vermin cat may be stupid, but not stupid enough to keep on coming
in the garden and running off shaking his/her/its head :-))))

Highly recommended

We now have all sorts of birds in our garden and it is cat crap free

Mike

By the way, when skinned and cooked they taste like Rabbit, so don't pepper
them tooooooooo much with shot ;-))