Old 17-05-2005, 06:56 PM
Mike

"Andy" wrote in message
Thanks... Where can I get one!!!

we got ours from our local Hardware store. Cheesed off with the cat crap
problem we had studied the reports and ploblem cases, we decided to do
something about it and go electronic, telephoned the local store and hey
presto, been
super ever since :-)) 3 -4 Months? (Have to be very careful on what I quote
because a certain net nanny, not seen or heard of lately will post
corrections and state that CROWE IS A LIAR)

I feel its the more humane way to do things.... Cheaper than getting a
silencer for my 22 rifle!! lol plus i'll get more sleep!!

The trouble with a .22 is that A) you might miss and what will you hit? and
B) expense continues ;-((

Plus, your post highly amused the wife and I!!

Life is like that :-)) I treat everything as a laugh and those who kill file
me are sad sods :-)) There is a time and place to be serious, such as a
telephone call I had not 10 minutes ago reference a Memorial Service I am
arranging for the H.M.S.Collingwood Association for those who lost their
lives during WWII so that we could have our 'say now' and not be under the
Swastika.

Thanks!!

My very great pleasure :-))

Mike