Old 17-05-2005, 09:30 PM
Phil L

Nick Maclaren wrote:
:: In article ,
:: Mike Lyle wrote:
::: Niall Smyth wrote:
:::
:::: Do i feed with a tomato feed now or when it fruits?
:::
::: Once a week, if you remember, after the first flowers open. A
::: tomato feed is best, but they really aren't fussy: one usually
::: ends up with too many, anyhow. To freeze the surplus, just chuck
::: in a bag and into the freezer -- no need for any other treatment.
::
:: I don't - not even with several plants! But I make hell-fire
:: sauce, and am very fond of using that.

I may have to make some of this myself - I've got about a dozen chilli
plants all about a foot high

--
If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs.