Old 17-05-2005, 10:59 PM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:
The message

Once a week, if you remember, after the first flowers open. A tomato
feed is best, but they really aren't fussy: one usually ends up with
too many, anyhow. To freeze the surplus, just chuck in a bag and into
the freezer -- no need for any other treatment.

I don't - not even with several plants! But I make hell-fire sauce,
and am very fond of using that.

If ever I come to Cambridge, or you are near Norwich, I could spare half
a kilo or so of frozen Scotch Bonnets...

Thanks very much. Do they taste any better than habaneros, which
I don't like much? I grow Thai dragon, which has a good flavour.
I am trying lemon drop for amusement.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.