Old 18-05-2005, 02:35 AM
Miss Perspicacia Tick

Janet Baraclough wrote:
The message 1116369371.1b34caf7481812cbc96c88e0d3435694@teran ews
from danthemen contains these words:

You folks need to calm down a bit here,

You need to wake up and pay attention. Sonny.

all I asked for was a little
advice on the maintenance of the Hemerocallis

No, had you done that you'd have got it. What you asked for, was
this group to do your assignment so that you could fake your way
through a qualification which would enable you to charge us for your
"expertise".

and I get all sorts of
verbal abuse. OK, so having a national certificate in horticulture
won't immediately make me an expert, so what?

So it was very silly of you to boast that it would.

But hey, if you don't want to know, that is fine with me.
Now, here is a question for you all - what plant does one obtain the
tea leaf from (without looking on google)?

No skipping to the easy bits, you haven't filled in your
hemerocallis answers yet. Come back when you've done that, and we'll
mark your homework for you.

Janet ( First Aid Badge)

Brownies - or Guides?

Sarah (former Queen's Guide)