Old 18-05-2005, 04:06 AM
DD DDD

Hi, Yes i used a declor heavy metal (tetra pond safe) pond is 300
gallons. I have 2 (5 inch) turtles, 5 (3 inch goldfish) 3 3 inch
african clawed frogs, 1 apple snail, 1 (5 inch catfish, And a few
rosies. The filter is for a 1500 galon pond. with a 1800 gph pump that
is slowed down to about 1200 gph. no waterfall yet. no fountain. The
outlet hose hits a rock and flowes over that for oxygen (but I think its
not enough oxygen. The test seems way off. I tryed it twice. then I
tested my indoor aquarium and it was all good. Thank you