Old 18-05-2005, 02:32 PM
nanner

wrote in message
oups.com...
I agree with the deer theory. They regularly mow mine down real good.
Are you sure you don't have deer? They are very common in the NY metro
area and typically forage at night, when you don't see them.

LOL- I am in Western Nassau County on Long Island - anyone know the area? I
don't know where the deer would hide! They could all be hiding behind the
dumpster at the supermarket till nightfall I suppose! Or wearing disguises
and working at 7-11?

I'm sorry - just funny ideas - I am pretty sure there are deer out east on
Long Island.

Maybe I'll try to convinve DH to let me have ducks )