Old 18-05-2005, 09:33 AM
Nick Maclaren

In article 1116369371.1b34caf7481812cbc96c88e0d3435694@teran ews,
danthemen wrote:

You folks need to calm down a bit here, all I asked for was a little
advice on the maintenance of the Hemerocallis and I get all sorts of
verbal abuse. OK, so having a national certificate in horticulture won't
immediately make me an expert, so what?
But hey, if you don't want to know, that is fine with me.

Oh, we quite like to know. It's just that we don't regard arrogant
little twits as being more than sub-human.

Now, here is a question for you all - what plant does one obtain the tea
leaf from (without looking on google)?

Oh, nuts. There are at least half-a-dozen regular posters who could
not merely answer that, but tell you its horticultural requirements,
and one or two might even have a plant in their gardens.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.