Old 18-05-2005, 10:10 AM
bigboard

Mike wrote:

Life is like that :-)) I treat everything as a laugh and those who kill
file me are sad sods :-)) There is a time and place to be serious, such as
a telephone call I had not 10 minutes ago reference a Memorial Service I
am arranging for the H.M.S.Collingwood Association for those who lost
their lives

Where did they have them last? Have they looked behind the sofa?

during WWII so that we could have our 'say now' and not be
under the Swastika.

Thanks!!

My very great pleasure :-))

Mike

--
"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it
flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come."