Old 18-05-2005, 10:24 AM
Mike Lyle

Des Higgins wrote:
"pammyT" wrote in message

[...]
I have oxalys in my garden. I planted it there on purpose because

like it.

This could be the basis of a new TV programme. It could be a cross
between Jackass (tedious in my humble opinion but quite popular

where
people do grim things to each other (voluntarily) in order to shock
adolescents the world over) and Gardeners World where gardeners
voluntarily plant Horseradish, Horsetail, Bindweed, Ground Elder,

and
various Oxalis species as well as encourage all the neighbourhood
cats. Anyone know a TV producer who is looking for a new idea? I
reckon Mark Lamarr (never mind teh Buzzcocks) could be teh

frontman.
Ohhh also need to plant bamboo hedges.

No, I've already suggested that the new TV gardening ringmaster can
only be Ainsley Harriott. "Ooohh, we do like a bit of that, ladies
and gentlemen!" Or maybe Graham Norton: "No, no, seriously! Let's ask
the studio audience here at Berryfields -- no cheating, now -- hands
up if you've ever had a root your garden!"

--
Mike.