Old 18-05-2005, 10:29 AM
Pam Moore

On Tue, 17 May 2005 20:04:46 GMT, "Cumberpach"
wrote:

I've seen foliar feeds in garden centres and on the shopping channels. I'm
sure they produce good results, but they are one heck of a price. Has anyone
got any home-grown remedies for garden and allotment ??

Seaweed solution is often recommended as an organic foliar feed. You
can buy the concentrate. Not sure how you would make your own.
Soaking nettles and comfrey in a barrel of water makes a good liqud
feed, but with home made, it is alwaystricky knowing how much to use.
Spending a bit more would give you more peace of mind.
I think you can use any liquid food as foliar feed also.

Pam in Bristol