Old 18-05-2005, 01:42 PM
Mike Lyle

pammyT wrote:
MM wrote:
I recall bacon being allowed. But what about salami? I have some,

but
the texture is not to my liking. I could cut it up and throw it

out
for the birds (which are numerous here).

MM

Not really. It has way too much salt in and if it doesn't kill the
adults it will certainly kill the babies which it gets fed to same
with bacon :0(
Instead of feeding it to the birds you could cut it up and add it

a stir fry to bring out the flavours of the other bits in there.The
texture changes when it gets heated.

Very good as flavouring in a pork, chicken, or beany casserole, too.

--
Mike.