Old 18-05-2005, 02:54 PM
Andy

yes Mum
"Kay" wrote in message
In article , Andy
writes
There's ten years of cat problems and methods of getting rid of them

here,
we've been over this thousands of times:

I apologise!! But as a first time poster to your newsgroup I really

wouldn't
have known!!

Before posting to *any* newsgroup, it is advisable to lurk awhile and
see if the groups is really about what you think it is (to see what I
mean, try lurking in uk.rec.sheds or alt.fan.british.accent). If you had
done that you would have seen the weekly 'abc for newcomers' thread
which would have told you more about the group and pointed you towards
the FAQs.

--
Kay