Old 07-02-2003, 08:14 AM
Druss

Default Cat Grass!

"Jack" wrote in message
Slightly OT, but a friend of mine had an "indoor cat" that she had trained
to actually use her toilet. She had put a baby toilet seat thing on it

and
the cat jumped on top and did its business in the loo!

When I was younger, we had a cat which had taught itself to do this,
apparently one day my mother walked in to the downstairs loo only to find
the cat perched on the edge of the bowl doing it's business, and of course
we all had a real good laugh and checked the gin bottle. However a few weeks
later my brother had exactly the same experience, so naturally we assumed
his pocket money had got up strangely, just as corroborating evidence was
necessary, finally a couple of months after that I myself caught the cat at
it !!! amazing things cats.

Duncan