Old 18-05-2005, 05:18 PM
Tom Randy

On Wed, 18 May 2005 12:38:42 +0000, boothbay wrote:

I bought thid beautiful orchid ( Phalaenopsis ) with about six buds and
3 already opened. The culture that came with it said to fertilize once a
month. A knowledgeable friend said he does his at every watering and had
no problems. Of course I forgot to ask what strength. I have 15-30-15
and 20-20-20. would too much fertilizer kill it? BTW, i read in this
group some people mentioning "sheath". What is a sheath?

I do 1/4 to 1/2 strength every other watering.