Old 18-05-2005, 08:01 PM
Reel McKoi

"Alex Woodward" wrote in message
A couple of weeks ago, my sarasa comets began chasing each other. I put

this
down to the fact the weather had warmed up which had probably turned them
frisky. Assuming they have spawned, when will I begin to see the fry?

## Probably in less than a week. But they will hide for awhile.

At the moment, I have some oxygenators at the bottom of the pond, and a
patch of duckweed about 2 sq/ft where they could hide. All other marginal
plants are very close to the surface so they have no where to hide there.

## Some will surely manage to survive. :-)
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
before flushing." :-)