Old 18-05-2005, 03:15 PM
Phil L

Default tomato suckers

I've just removed the first suckers from my toms and also noticed that one
or two of them have formed small buds, soon to be flowers.
Am I dreaming or have I read somewhere that the suckers should not be left
in the vicinity of the parent plant? - something to do with disease etc?
Also is now a good time to give them fertilizer and if so what? - I have
growmore, FB&B and miracle-gro....they are still in 9" pots, I'm planting
them directly into the ground next week.

TIA!

--
If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs.