Old 18-05-2005, 04:58 PM
Kay

In article , Dave Poole
writes
Kay wrote:

You asked us to do your course work for you. And you had the arrogance
to suggest that we would be amply repaid because once you had your HNC
you would be able to answer all our questions for us.

Kay, I very much doubt if he's anywhere near HNC level.

You're right! He simply said 'National Certificate'.

I used to
teach the RHS General Certificate, which is about 2 levels below HNC
and I would have been very worried indeed if any of my students had to
ask so simple a question.

Now, here is a question for you all - what plant does one obtain the tea
leaf from (without looking on google)?

Oh, please!!!
If that's your idea of a challenging question!!!

Don't rise to it Kay, he's either a very silly little boy or being a
troll.

I'll never learn! I always assume people are well meaning until
comprehensively proved otherwise.
--
Kay