Old 18-05-2005, 07:35 PM
Mike Lyle

Janet Baraclough wrote:
[...]
* The female can be identified by the rolling eyes and faint
clicking sound under her breath "Tut, duh, yuk"

Or, in one case known to me, by her coming home from work, taking a
good look at the dry-stone bank he had just spent the whole day
building by the front gate, and pulling the whole thing down with her
bare hands to make him do it again properly. It must be the secret of
a good marriage: they're still together in the time it took me to get
through two divorces and "one of those things"! (Note to female
urglers: if contemplating asking for my hand in marriage, I really
wouldn't if I were you.)

--
Mike.