Old 06-02-2003, 09:03 AM
Druss

Default birds

"sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
in article , Judith Lea at
wrote on 5/2/03 8:15 pm:

In article , Sue & Bob
Hobden writes
Judith, you don't say which type of bird is roosting there,

I can't tell one bird from another, they are small, sort of bird size.

Please don't remove the nest until it's no longer needed, possibly

April!

No, I won't move the nest at the moment. However, if I do move it in

the
Spring, what will the returning occupants do?

I actually think you're quite lucky, what's a few Pansies? :-)

Thank you, you are quite right. Thanks to all who offered advice - now,
do I need to leave out any food for them as the ground is fairly well
frozen and worms will be scarce.

Yes and yes. Anything you leave will be a bonus, anyway. Fat balls are
good now, too. I put one out the other day and it was gone by the next
mid-day!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Now that fat balls have had a mention has anyone found a good source of bulk
purchase of these, preferably somewhere near south oxfordshire.
I have found them for 15p each but some places round here are selling the
same ones for 56p each, outrageous, I'd just like to find a cheaper source.
Cheers
Duncan