Old 19-05-2005, 02:08 AM
Renee

Default Rose leaf problem -- do you know what this is?

I posted a photo of the problem I'm having with some of my rose bushes at
http://photofan.multiply.com/photos/photo/13/1.jpg

It's going to be a couple of days before I can get a sample over to my local
nursery so I thought I'd ask here first.

Does anyone know what the problem might be? Do I need to treat it with
something?

The other day I noticed some tiny white specs on some of the leaves and
buds. I had a rose insecticide spray handy that I'd had for quite some time,
so I shook it up and used it to spray the bushes. Could old insecticide have
caused this? Could spraying in too hot Florida weather have caused this?

I spray regularly with fungicide and it doesn't look like black spot.

Thanks in advance for your help

Renee