Old 18-05-2005, 10:52 PM
Kira Dirlik

I missed the initial posting on this thread, but maybe this could be
helpful. I got an 8 x 12 shed from Heartland 10 years ago and it is
still in pristine condition (and I confess I never got around to
painting it). The walls are as the poster (Donna?) described, but the
outside came with a grey primer. Inside has that large particled
board look.
I covered the ground with plastic sheeting where it was constructed.
It has a raised plywood floor on blocks. Nothing has rotted out.
I knew about Heartland on Rt. 70 and went directly there to buy it,
and had no problems or delays (though my shed is a simple one). A man
came out with all the parts in a pickup truck and constructed it on
the spot in one day's time.
The cost was $950., but then this was ten years ago.
Kira