Old 18-05-2005, 09:21 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Janet Baraclough contains these words:
The message
from "Alan Holmes" contains these words:

As I'm a very simple man and cannot understand complicated manuscripts
please
do not refer me to a source where the text is more than a few words long.

If only!

If you would take the trouble to edit your replies to a
comprehensible size, you would probably find it a whole lot easier to
follow conversations here and grasp the simple facts which people have
patiently repeated for you.

I've just deleted all his posts unread, as the replies weren't visible
under all the overquoted text.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/