Old 19-05-2005, 03:49 AM
Ralph D.

"Tom or Mary" wrote in message
You should contact Doug Oster at the Post-Gazette. He writes a garden
column, and gives away heirloom seeds, and tomato plants. I think he will

be
giving some away in North Park on June 4 or 5, but if you check the PG
archives there should be something in there about it. I got some seeds

from
him last year, and great some really large heirloom tomatos. He receieved
the seeds from someone in, I think, Moon Township.

Thanks. I probably should contact him to see if he knows some more places
with heirloom plants. I've followed the saga of the seeds and may try them
one year... but right now I really was hoping to find these two plants.
There are a number of places around that have heirlooms, but not these two.

I'm considering trying Belgium Pinks instead of the Brandywine Pinks...
anyone tried them????