Old 19-05-2005, 09:23 AM
BAC

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"BAC" wrote in message

snip

I have no wish to cause myself considerable injury trying to get one of
these things out of the trap.

These things are lethal.

I don't blame them, they are merely trying to survive. Basically, your
attitude seems to be that you follow a method which is easy for you to

do,
regardless of the suffering you inflict on your quarry.

Bearing in mind that I'm a simple ignorant peasant, could you use your
superiority to explain to me, in very simple terms, as I'm not able to
understand complicated things, how I can dispose of this vermin without
any extra cost to me, as I'm a very poor man.

I have already posted the relevant technical advice notes, and suggested
that if you are genuinely interested in current best practice, which I
doubt, you might seek practical advice and guidance from people who try to
dispose of the pests in a humane manner.