Old 19-05-2005, 11:24 AM
Victoria Clare

bigboard wrote in
:

Mike wrote:

Life is like that :-)) I treat everything as a laugh and those who
kill file me are sad sods :-)) There is a time and place to be
serious, such as a telephone call I had not 10 minutes ago reference
a Memorial Service I am arranging for the H.M.S.Collingwood
Association for those who lost their lives

Where did they have them last? Have they looked behind the sofa?

during WWII so that we could have our 'say now' and not be
under the Swastika.

The way I look at it, freedom of speech is partly about the right to *not*
have to listen to boring boring BORING monomaniacs like you.

You are the rudest, most persistent, dull little git I have ever
encountered, and your attempts to identify your tedious witterings with the
sacrifice of the many peoples involved in the last world war is in the most
appalling taste.

I only saw this because someone quoted you, and I really, really hope that
no-one will *ever* do so again.