Old 19-05-2005, 11:31 AM
Sue Begg

In message , Miss Perspicacia
Tick writes
My one achievement this spring was to divvy up a £2.99 osteospernum (sp?)
into four plants - and, so far, they're all doing fine (shouldn't have said
that - I'll go outside later and find them all dead...). I like doing that,
it appeals to the frugal in me (I'm of Yorkshire and Scottish stock). I then
thought I could sell the others for £1.50 and make a 100% profit, which
would enable me to buy another plant, divvy it up and sell the results which
would enable me to buy /two/ plants and... well, you get the idea... ;o)

My husband is Scottish and I am Yorkshire and according to him Yorkshire
is just Scottish with the charity taken away. I am not tight - just
careful :-))
There is far more pleasure in saving a plant from the reject basket than
paying full price for the same plant.
--
Sue Begg
Remove my clothes to reply

Do not mess in the affairs of dragons - for
you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!